What is Love Like Larry?
L3 is the outreach ministry of Pathways Church meeting various needs outside the walls of the Church in the community. This ministry began at Pastor Larry Freeman’s funeral because of his great love for people. We want to encourage others to Live Like Jesus & to Love Like Larry. Everything done is to love on those outside the walls of the church to bring them to a saving knowledge of Jesus.
What We Do
- L3 feeds the Homeless every 2nd & 4th Sat. of the month.
- Ways to get involved – Help serve or provide food/ drinks for the homeless.
- October – Collect new & gently used coats for the homeless.
- November – Hope tree to provide gifts for children in need.
- December – Collect Nursing Home gift bags for all three of the Nursing Homes in Sevier Co.
- January – Collect new & gently used blankets for the homeless.
- March – Collect hygiene products
- May – Raise money for the Women’s Care Center
- August – Book bags for children
Contact Love Like Larry
Sign up to be a part of this ministry!